Friday, December 7, 2012

Jabez, my boo. Part 3

So, I guess that idea I had was from God because I got a can of the wet MD diabetic cat food that he used to love and he ate!  I just put a little bit in his bowl and he was very interested and actually ate most of it, so I gave him a little bit more and he "ate" it.  He's still really not eating but just licking all the juice off of it but that is still more than he has done in the past two days.

So, I might go back tomorrow and get a few more cans if he continues to eat it.  I didn't want to buy a lot of it in case he refused it and I'm not adverse to going back to the vet to get more.  It's just a shame I can't get it at a regular supermarket.  Oh well, for now, I'm happy and he is now sleeping a few feet away from me.

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment